Do time-lagged extinctions and colonizations change the interpretation of buffer strip effectiveness? – a study of riparian bryophytes in the first decade after logging
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1316–1324, December 2012
How to Cite
Hylander, K., Weibull, H. (2012), Do time-lagged extinctions and colonizations change the interpretation of buffer strip effectiveness? – a study of riparian bryophytes in the first decade after logging. Journal of Applied Ecology, 49: 1316–1324. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2664.2012.02218.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- Stiftelsen Carl-Fredrik von Horns fond
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!