This work was supported in part by the Fish and Wildlife Branch of the Department of Recreation and Conservation, Government of the Province of British Columbia. The author thanks J. Terpenning and R. A. H. Sparrow for their assistance in collecting samples and to Karen Hastings Bartlett, Diane Chipman, Vida Money, Beverley Noton and David Burdge for their assistance in this laboratory. Dr A. J. Wood is thanked for helpful discussions, criticisms and suggestions during the progress of this work.
Bacteria Associated with the Gills of Salmonid Fishes in Freshwater
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
Journal of Applied Bacteriology
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 225–233, June 1975
How to Cite
TRUST, T. J. (1975), Bacteria Associated with the Gills of Salmonid Fishes in Freshwater. Journal of Applied Bacteriology, 38: 225–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.1975.tb00527.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
- Received 10 June 1974 and accepted 15 January 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!