In vivo activity of nifurzide and nifuroxazide in intestinal bacteria in man and gnotobiotic mice
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
Journal of Applied Bacteriology
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 545–553, June 1985
How to Cite
LEONARD, F., ANDREMONT, A. and TANCREDE, C. (1985), In vivo activity of nifurzide and nifuroxazide in intestinal bacteria in man and gnotobiotic mice. Journal of Applied Bacteriology, 58: 545–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.1985.tb01710.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
- Received 25 September 1984, revised 2 January 1985 and accepted 7 January 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!