A new apparatus for continuous cultivation of bacterial plaque on solid surfaces and human dental enamel
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
Journal of Applied Bacteriology
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 563–569, June 1985
How to Cite
NOORDA, W.D., PURDELL-LEWIS, D.J., KONING, W. D., MONTFORT, A. M.A.P. V. and WEERKAMP, A.H. (1985), A new apparatus for continuous cultivation of bacterial plaque on solid surfaces and human dental enamel. Journal of Applied Bacteriology, 58: 563–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.1985.tb01712.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Received 6 January 1984, revised 3 December 1984 and accepted 28 December 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!