A note on the use of dextran in blood cultures monitored by conductance methods
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
Journal of Applied Bacteriology
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 571–575, June 1985
How to Cite
CURTIS, G.D.W., THOMAS, C.D. and JOHNSTON, H.H. (1985), A note on the use of dextran in blood cultures monitored by conductance methods. Journal of Applied Bacteriology, 58: 571–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.1985.tb01713.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
- Received 14 September 1984, revised 2 January 1985 and accepted 7 January 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!