The rumen microbiology of seaweed digestion in Orkney sheep
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
Journal of Applied Bacteriology
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 585–596, June 1985
How to Cite
ORPIN, C.G., GREENWOOD, Y., HALL, F.J. and PATERSON, I.W. (1985), The rumen microbiology of seaweed digestion in Orkney sheep. Journal of Applied Bacteriology, 58: 585–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.1985.tb01715.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Received 10 September 1984 and accepted 28 January 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!