A rapid method for identifying and quantifying soft rot erwinias directly from plant material based on their temperature tolerances and sensitivity to erythromycin
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
Journal of Applied Bacteriology
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 61–66, January 1986
How to Cite
Perombelon, M. C. M. and Hyman, L. J. (1986), A rapid method for identifying and quantifying soft rot erwinias directly from plant material based on their temperature tolerances and sensitivity to erythromycin. Journal of Applied Bacteriology, 60: 61–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.1986.tb01066.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Received 4 July 1985 revised 28 August 1985 accepted 30 September 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!