Comparative traits of Lactobacillus brevis, Lact. fructivorans and Leuconostoc oenos immobilized cells for the control of malo-lactic fermentation in wine
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
Journal of Applied Bacteriology
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 513–521, December 1987
How to Cite
Crapisi, A., Spettoli, P., Nuti, M. P. and Zamorani, A. (1987), Comparative traits of Lactobacillus brevis, Lact. fructivorans and Leuconostoc oenos immobilized cells for the control of malo-lactic fermentation in wine. Journal of Applied Bacteriology, 63: 513–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.1987.tb02721.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
- Received 23 March 1987, revised 22 May 1987 and accepted 15 June 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!