Biotechnology Division, DSIR, Palmerston North, New Zealand.
Malolactic fermentation in Chardonnay: growth and sensory effects of commercial strains of Leuconostoc oenos
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
Journal of Applied Bacteriology
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 139–144, February 1990
How to Cite
Rodriguez, S. B., Amberg, E., Thornton, R.J. and McLellan, M.R. (1990), Malolactic fermentation in Chardonnay: growth and sensory effects of commercial strains of Leuconostoc oenos. Journal of Applied Bacteriology, 68: 139–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.1990.tb02558.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
- Accepted 2 May 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!