*Bakh Insitute of Biochemistry, USSR Academy of Sciences, Leninskii Prospeckt 33, 117071 Moscow, USSR.
Rapid assessment of bacterial viability and vitality by rhodamine 123 and flow cytometry
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
Journal of Applied Bacteriology
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 410–422, May 1992
How to Cite
Kaprelyants, A.S. and Kell, D.B. (1992), Rapid assessment of bacterial viability and vitality by rhodamine 123 and flow cytometry. Journal of Applied Bacteriology, 72: 410–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.1992.tb01854.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
- 12 December 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!