NERC Institute of Virology and Environmental Microbiology, Mansfield Road, Oxford OX1 3SR, UK.
The use of fluorogenic esters to detect viable bacteria by flow cytometry
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
Journal of Applied Bacteriology
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 221–228, August 1994
How to Cite
Diaper, J.P. and Edwards, C. (1994), The use of fluorogenic esters to detect viable bacteria by flow cytometry. Journal of Applied Bacteriology, 77: 221–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.1994.tb03067.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Accepted 9 March 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!