Continuous deacidification of wine by immobilized Schizosaccharomyces pombe cells: evaluation of malic acid degradation rate and analytical profiles
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
Journal of Applied Bacteriology
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 631–634, December 1995
How to Cite
Ciani, M. (1995), Continuous deacidification of wine by immobilized Schizosaccharomyces pombe cells: evaluation of malic acid degradation rate and analytical profiles. Journal of Applied Bacteriology, 79: 631–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.1995.tb00947.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
- 5260/03/95: received 7 March 1995, revised 31 May 1995 and accepted 1 June 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!