Spray drying as a method for preparing concentrated cultures of Lactobacillus bulgaricus
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
Journal of Applied Bacteriology
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 456–462, April 1995
How to Cite
Teixeira, P., Castro, H. and Kirby, R. (1995), Spray drying as a method for preparing concentrated cultures of Lactobacillus bulgaricus. Journal of Applied Bacteriology, 78: 456–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.1995.tb03433.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
- received 24 August 1994; revised 2 December 1994; accepted 5 December 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!