An evaluation of survival and detection of Campylobacter jejuni and C. coli in broiler caecal contents using culture-based methods
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
© 2010 Crown copyright, c/o the Librarian, Veterinary Laboratory Agency. Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 109, Issue 4, pages 1244–1252, October 2010
How to Cite
Rodgers, J.D., Clifton-Hadley, F.A., Marin, C. and Vidal, A.B. (2010), An evaluation of survival and detection of Campylobacter jejuni and C. coli in broiler caecal contents using culture-based methods. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 109: 1244–1252. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2010.04748.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- 2010/0196: received 2 February 2010, revised 22 March 2010 and accepted 2 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!