Comparison of genotypes and antibiotic resistance of Campylobacter jejuni isolated from humans and slaughtered chickens in Switzerland
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2010 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 513–520, February 2011
How to Cite
Kittl, S., Kuhnert, P., Hächler, H. and Korczak, B.M. (2011), Comparison of genotypes and antibiotic resistance of Campylobacter jejuni isolated from humans and slaughtered chickens in Switzerland. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 110: 513–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2010.04906.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2010 09:00AM EST
- 2010/1478: received 26 August 2010, revised 22 October 2010 and accepted 10 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!