Incidence and survival of non-O157 verocytotoxigenic Escherichia coli in soil
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2011 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 484–490, August 2011
How to Cite
Bolton, D.J., Monaghan, A., Byrne, B., Fanning, S., Sweeney, T. and McDowell, D.A. (2011), Incidence and survival of non-O157 verocytotoxigenic Escherichia coli in soil. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 111: 484–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2011.05057.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2011 02:01PM EST
- 2011/0500: received 25 March 2011, revised 5 May 2011 and accepted 16 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!