Antibacterial spectrum and cytotoxic activities of serrulatane compounds from the Australian medicinal plant Eremophila neglecta
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2011 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 197–204, January 2012
How to Cite
Anakok, O.F., Ndi, C.P., Barton, M.D., Griesser, H.J. and Semple, S.J. (2012), Antibacterial spectrum and cytotoxic activities of serrulatane compounds from the Australian medicinal plant Eremophila neglecta. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 112: 197–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2011.05174.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 12:31PM EST
- 2011/0873: received 26 May 2011, revised 21 September 2011 and accepted 5 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!