Modelling transfer of Salmonella Typhimurium DT104 during simulation of grinding of pork
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2011 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 90–98, January 2012
How to Cite
Møller, C.O.A., Nauta, M.J., Christensen, B.B., Dalgaard, P. and Hansen, T.B. (2012), Modelling transfer of Salmonella Typhimurium DT104 during simulation of grinding of pork. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 112: 90–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2011.05177.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2011 11:04AM EST
- 2011/1138: received 8 July 2011, revised 5 October 2011 and accepted 9 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!