High resistance of Isaria fumosorosea to carbendazim arises from the overexpression of an ATP-binding cassette transporter (ifT1) rather than tubulin mutation
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2011 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 175–184, January 2012
How to Cite
Song, T.-T., Ying, S.-H. and Feng, M.-G. (2012), High resistance of Isaria fumosorosea to carbendazim arises from the overexpression of an ATP-binding cassette transporter (ifT1) rather than tubulin mutation. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 112: 175–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2011.05188.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2011 04:32AM EST
- 2011/1067: received 27 June 2011, revised 17 October 2011 and accepted 27 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!