Impact of climate change on risk of incursion of Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus in livestock in Europe through migratory birds
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 Crown Copyright, AHVLA. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2011 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 246–257, February 2012
How to Cite
Gale, P., Stephenson, B., Brouwer, A., Martinez, M., de la Torre, A., Bosch, J., Foley-Fisher, M., Bonilauri, P., Lindström, A., Ulrich, R.G., de Vos, C.J., Scremin, M., Liu, Z., Kelly, L. and Muñoz, M.J. (2012), Impact of climate change on risk of incursion of Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus in livestock in Europe through migratory birds. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 112: 246–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2011.05203.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2011 04:44AM EST
- 2011/1504: received 5 September 2011, revised 10 November 2011 and accepted 18 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!