Development of resistance in Cronobacter sakazakii ATCC 29544 to thermal and nonthermal processes after exposure to stressing environmental conditions
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2011 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 561–570, March 2012
How to Cite
Arroyo, C., Cebrián, G., Condón, S. and Pagán, R. (2012), Development of resistance in Cronobacter sakazakii ATCC 29544 to thermal and nonthermal processes after exposure to stressing environmental conditions. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 112: 561–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2011.05218.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2011 02:46AM EST
- 2011/1687: received 3 October 2011, revised 8 November 2011 and accepted 5 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!