Microbial consortium–mediated reprogramming of defence network in pea to enhance tolerance against Sclerotinia sclerotiorum
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2011 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 537–550, March 2012
How to Cite
Jain, A., Singh, S., Kumar Sarma, B. and Bahadur Singh, H. (2012), Microbial consortium–mediated reprogramming of defence network in pea to enhance tolerance against Sclerotinia sclerotiorum. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 112: 537–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2011.05220.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2011 08:58AM EST
- 2011/1379: received 18 August 2011, revised 25 November 2011 and accepted 7 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!