Analysis of the slow germination of multiple individual superdormant Bacillus subtilis spores using multifocus Raman microspectroscopy and differential interference contrast microscopy
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2011 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 526–536, March 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, P., Kong, L., Wang, G., Scotland, M., Ghosh, S., Setlow, B., Setlow, P. and Li, Y.-Q. (2012), Analysis of the slow germination of multiple individual superdormant Bacillus subtilis spores using multifocus Raman microspectroscopy and differential interference contrast microscopy. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 112: 526–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2011.05230.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2011 03:26PM EST
- 2011/1805: received 20 October 2011, revised 19 December 2011 and accepted 22 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!