The potential of bifidobacteria as a source of natural folate
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 975–984, May 2012
How to Cite
D’Aimmo, M.R., Mattarelli, P., Biavati, B., Carlsson, N.G. and Andlid, T. (2012), The potential of bifidobacteria as a source of natural folate. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 112: 975–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05261.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2012 03:38PM EST
- 2011/1834: received 26 October 2011, revised 14 January 2012 and accepted 8 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!