Antimicrobial effect and mode of action of terpeneless cold-pressed Valencia orange essential oil on methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 1020–1033, May 2012
How to Cite
Muthaiyan, A., Martin, E.M., Natesan, S., Crandall, P.G., Wilkinson, B.J. and Ricke, S.C. (2012), Antimicrobial effect and mode of action of terpeneless cold-pressed Valencia orange essential oil on methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 112: 1020–1033. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05270.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 12:39PM EST
- 2011/1962: received 16 November 2011, revised 13 February 2012 and accepted 17 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!