New bacilli from shallow hydrothermal vents of Panarea Island (Italy) and their biotechnological potential
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 112, Issue 6, pages 1102–1112, June 2012
How to Cite
Gugliandolo, C., Lentini, V., Spanò, A. and Maugeri, T.L. (2012), New bacilli from shallow hydrothermal vents of Panarea Island (Italy) and their biotechnological potential. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 112: 1102–1112. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05272.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 12:26PM EST
- 2011/1845: received 28 October 2011, revised 10 February 2012 and accepted 21 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!