Detection of class 1 integrons in Salmonella Weltevreden and silent antibiotic resistance genes in some seafood-associated nontyphoidal isolates of Salmonella in south-west coast of India
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 112, Issue 6, pages 1113–1122, June 2012
How to Cite
Deekshit, V.K., Kumar, B.K., Rai, P., Srikumar, S., Karunasagar, I. and Karunasagar, I. (2012), Detection of class 1 integrons in Salmonella Weltevreden and silent antibiotic resistance genes in some seafood-associated nontyphoidal isolates of Salmonella in south-west coast of India. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 112: 1113–1122. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05290.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2012 11:05AM EST
- 2011/2059: received 3 December 2011, revised 17 February 2012 and accepted 14 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!