A comparison of methods used to extract bacterial DNA from raw milk and raw milk cheese
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 96–105, July 2012
How to Cite
Quigley, L., O’Sullivan, O., Beresford, T.P., Paul Ross, R., Fitzgerald, G.F. and Cotter, P.D. (2012), A comparison of methods used to extract bacterial DNA from raw milk and raw milk cheese. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 96–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05294.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2012 04:31AM EST
- 201/1895: received 7 November 2011, revised 20 March 2012 and accepted 20 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!