Genotypic and phenotypic characterization of Bordetella pertussis strains used in different vaccine formulations in Latin America
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 112, Issue 6, pages 1266–1276, June 2012
How to Cite
Bottero, D., Gaillard, M.E., Basile, L.A., Fritz, M. and Hozbor, D.F. (2012), Genotypic and phenotypic characterization of Bordetella pertussis strains used in different vaccine formulations in Latin America. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 112: 1266–1276. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05299.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2012 04:58AM EST
- 2011/2142: received 19 December 2011, revised 19 March 2012 and accepted 26 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!