Quorum sensing activity in Ophiostoma ulmi: effects of fusel oils and branched chain amino acids on yeast-mycelial dimorphism
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 126–134, July 2012
How to Cite
Berrocal, A., Navarrete, J., Oviedo, C. and Nickerson, K.W. (2012), Quorum sensing activity in Ophiostoma ulmi: effects of fusel oils and branched chain amino acids on yeast-mycelial dimorphism. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 126–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05317.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2012 09:10AM EST
- 2012/0016: received 4 January 2012, revised 21 March 2012 and accepted 13 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!