Detection and characterization of Shigella species isolated from food and human stool samples in Nabeul, Tunisia, by molecular methods and culture techniques
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 209–222, July 2012
How to Cite
Mokhtari, W., Nsaibia, S., Majouri, D., Ben Hassen, A., Gharbi, A. and Aouni, M. (2012), Detection and characterization of Shigella species isolated from food and human stool samples in Nabeul, Tunisia, by molecular methods and culture techniques. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 209–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05324.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2012 09:36AM EST
- 2011/2198: received 16 February 2012, revised 17 April 2012 and accepted 25 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!