R. Grande and E. Di Campli contributed equally to this work.
Helicobacter pylori biofilm: a protective environment for bacterial recombination
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 669–676, September 2012
How to Cite
Grande, R., Di Campli, E., Di Bartolomeo, S., Verginelli, F., Di Giulio, M., Baffoni, M., Bessa, L.J. and Cellini, L. (2012), Helicobacter pylori biofilm: a protective environment for bacterial recombination. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 669–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05351.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2012 06:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Ministero Università e Ricerca
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!