Research paper on improvement of bactericidal efficacy of hydrogen peroxide in terms of synergy when associated with various acids.
Synergism between hydrogen peroxide and seventeen acids against six bacterial strains
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 ANSES Fougères Laboratory Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 578–590, September 2012
How to Cite
Martin, H. and Maris, P. (2012), Synergism between hydrogen peroxide and seventeen acids against six bacterial strains. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 578–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05364.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2012 09:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!