Competitive effect of commensal faecal bacteria from growing swine fed chlortetracycline-supplemented feed on β-haemolytic Escherichia coli strains with multiple antimicrobial resistance plasmids
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
No claim to US Government works Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 659–668, September 2012
How to Cite
Poole, T.L., Callaway, T.R., Bischoff, K.M., Loneragan, G.H., Anderson, R.C. and Nisbet, D.J. (2012), Competitive effect of commensal faecal bacteria from growing swine fed chlortetracycline-supplemented feed on β-haemolytic Escherichia coli strains with multiple antimicrobial resistance plasmids. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 659–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05365.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2012 09:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!