Bacterial populations within copper mine tailings: long-term effects of amendment with Class A biosolids
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 569–577, September 2012
How to Cite
Pepper, I.L., Zerzghi, H.G., Bengson, S.A., Iker, B.C., Banerjee, M.J. and Brooks, J.P. (2012), Bacterial populations within copper mine tailings: long-term effects of amendment with Class A biosolids. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 569–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05374.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2012 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!