Development and application of an in-house reverse hybridization method for Chlamydia trachomatis genotyping
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 846–855, October 2012
How to Cite
Gharsallah, H., Frikha-Gargouri, O., Besbes, F., Sellami, H., Znazen, A. and Hammami, A. (2012), Development and application of an in-house reverse hybridization method for Chlamydia trachomatis genotyping. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 846–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05375.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2012 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!