Development of a colloidal gold immunochromatographic test strip for detection of lymphocystis disease virus in fish
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 737–744, October 2012
How to Cite
Sheng, X.Z., Song, J.L. and Zhan, W.B. (2012), Development of a colloidal gold immunochromatographic test strip for detection of lymphocystis disease virus in fish. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 737–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05389.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2012 12:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31172429, 31072232
- National Science and Technology Supporting Program. Grant Number: 2012BAD17B01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!