J.-G. Hou and J.-J. Xue contributed equally to this work.
Highly selective microbial transformation of major ginsenoside Rb1 to gypenoside LXXV by Esteya vermicola CNU120806
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 807–814, October 2012
How to Cite
Hou, J.-G., Xue, J.-J., Sun, M.-Q., Wang, C.-Y., Liu, L., Zhang, D.-L., Lee, M.-R., Gu, L.-J., Wang, C.-L., Wang, Y.-B., Zheng, Y., Li, W. and Sung, C.-K. (2012), Highly selective microbial transformation of major ginsenoside Rb1 to gypenoside LXXV by Esteya vermicola CNU120806. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 807–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05400.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2012 07:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!