Thymus maroccanus essential oil, a membranotropic compound active on Gram-negative bacteria and resistant isolates
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 1120–1129, November 2012
How to Cite
Fadli, M., Chevalier, J., Bolla, J.-M., Mezrioui, N.-E., Hassani, L. and Pages, J.-M. (2012), Thymus maroccanus essential oil, a membranotropic compound active on Gram-negative bacteria and resistant isolates. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 1120–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05401.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2012 03:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!