Design, construction and validation of a nose-only inhalation exposure system to measure infectivity of filtered bioaerosols in mice
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
No claim to US Government works Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 757–766, October 2012
How to Cite
Stone, B.R., Heimbuch, B.K., Wu, C.-Y. and Wander, J.D. (2012), Design, construction and validation of a nose-only inhalation exposure system to measure infectivity of filtered bioaerosols in mice. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 757–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05403.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 11:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!