Delay of flower senescence by bacterial endophytes expressing 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylate deaminase
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 1139–1144, November 2012
How to Cite
Ali, S., Charles, T.C. and Glick, B.R. (2012), Delay of flower senescence by bacterial endophytes expressing 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylate deaminase. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 1139–1144. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05409.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 11:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!