Detection of Shiga toxin variants among Shiga toxin–forming Escherichia coli isolates from animal stool, meat and human stool samples in India
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 1208–1216, November 2012
How to Cite
Kumar, A., Taneja, N., Kumar, Y. and Sharma, M. (2012), Detection of Shiga toxin variants among Shiga toxin–forming Escherichia coli isolates from animal stool, meat and human stool samples in India. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 1208–1216. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05415.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 03:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). Grant Number: 5/8-1213-D/2006 ECD-II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!