Identification and distribution of putative virulence genes in clinical strains of Yersinia enterocolitica biovar 1A by suppression subtractive hybridization
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 1263–1272, November 2012
How to Cite
Kumar, P. and Virdi, J.S. (2012), Identification and distribution of putative virulence genes in clinical strains of Yersinia enterocolitica biovar 1A by suppression subtractive hybridization. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 1263–1272. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05427.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 06:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!