Screening of biofilm formation by beneficial vaginal lactobacilli and influence of culture media components
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 1517–1529, December 2012
How to Cite
Terraf, M.C. L., Juárez Tomás, M.S., Nader-Macías, M.E.F. and Silva, C. (2012), Screening of biofilm formation by beneficial vaginal lactobacilli and influence of culture media components. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 1517–1529. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05429.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 06:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas, Argentina (CONICET). Grant Number: PIP 632
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (ANPCyT). Grant Number: PICT 2007-543
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!