Simultaneous detection and identification of the Xanthomonas species complex associated with tomato bacterial spot using species-specific primers and multiplex PCR
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 1479–1490, December 2012
How to Cite
Araújo, E.R., Costa, J.R., Ferreira, M.A.S.V. and Quezado-Duval, A.M. (2012), Simultaneous detection and identification of the Xanthomonas species complex associated with tomato bacterial spot using species-specific primers and multiplex PCR. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 1479–1490. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05431.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 09:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!