Subinhibitory concentrations of antibiotics affect stress and virulence gene expression in Listeria monocytogenes and cause enhanced stress sensitivity but do not affect Caco-2 cell invasion
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 1273–1286, November 2012
How to Cite
Knudsen, G.M., Holch, A. and Gram, L. (2012), Subinhibitory concentrations of antibiotics affect stress and virulence gene expression in Listeria monocytogenes and cause enhanced stress sensitivity but do not affect Caco-2 cell invasion. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 1273–1286. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05435.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 12:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Danish Council for Independent Research, Technology and Production Sciences (FTP). Grant Number: 09-066098 274-08-0531
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!