M.X.L. and H.Y.Z. contributed equally to this work.
Production of secoisolariciresinol from defatted flaxseed by bacterial biotransformation
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 1352–1361, December 2012
How to Cite
Li, M.-X., Zhu, H.-Y., Yang, D.-H., Ma, X.-Q., Wang, C.-Z., Cai, S.-Q., Liu, G.-R., Ku, B.-S. and Liu, S.-L. (2012), Production of secoisolariciresinol from defatted flaxseed by bacterial biotransformation. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 1352–1361. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2012.05436.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 12:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30672622
- National Science and Technology Major Projects for Major New Drugs Innovation and Development. Grant Number: 2011ZX09102-011
- NSFC. Grant Number: 30970078
- Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang Province of China
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 30370774, 30870098, 30970119
- Peking University Health Science Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!