The biology of fig trees and their associated animals
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 405–407, July 1996
How to Cite
COMPTON, S. G., WIEBES, J. T. and BERG, C. C. (1996), The biology of fig trees and their associated animals. Journal of Biogeography, 23: 405–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.1996.tb00001.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!