Consequences of protecting flowers in a fig: a one-way trip for pollinators?
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 425–432, July 1996
How to Cite
Gibernau, M., Hossaert-McKey, M., Anstett, M.-C. and Kjellberg, F. (1996), Consequences of protecting flowers in a fig: a one-way trip for pollinators?. Journal of Biogeography, 23: 425–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.1996.tb00004.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!