Exceptions to the one:one relationship between African fig trees and their fig wasp pollinators: possible evolutionary scenarios
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 513–520, July 1996
How to Cite
Michaloud, G., Carrière, S. and Kobbi, M. (1996), Exceptions to the one:one relationship between African fig trees and their fig wasp pollinators: possible evolutionary scenarios. Journal of Biogeography, 23: 513–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.1996.tb00013.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!